Bruck Elizabeth Dorczuk Memorial Scholarship
Donated by Vicki & Joseph Dorczuk in loving memory of their daughter Bruck; who had an endearing love of education.
• Applicants must demonstrate financial need as determined by your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) results
• Must be full-time students
• Must be in good academic standing and have a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
• Preference will be given to students enrolled in the Psychology, Humanities or Allied Health programs of study
• Scholarship may be used for books and fees
- Up to $1,000